Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Any necessary permissions and approval have been obtained and appropriately indicated for research data, and other staff/student/participant contributions used in your article in accordance with the research ethics policy of your institution.
- Any necessary permissions have been obtained for any images, etc., used in your article – noting copyright laws and GDPR – and indicated as appropriate.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, using the article template (see below).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines below.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.